Welcome to our class blog – a place where we can document and celebrate the learning we do together during 2017.
We have got off to a fantastic start and I have been very impressed with the way you have all settled into our new class and got used to the new routines and expectations that come with being a grade 5 student.
One very important aspect of being a responsible grade 5 student is being aware of the correct use of technology in our class. The use of your iPad should reflect our school values of:
- Respect and Integrity in all dealings with others.
- Providing the skills and knowledge to become life- long learners
- Initiative and taking responsibility for actions
- Effective partnerships between teachers, students and parents and the broader community
- Setting high expectations and striving for excellence while recognising, understanding and catering for a diversity of needs across the school
What is something you know about using your iPad safely and sensibly?